Homeowner’s Insurance (HO-3)
A Homeowner’s Insurance Policy covers your home and personal property against loss from covered perils. This coverage will pay to repair, rebuild, or replace your damaged or lost property. A Homeowners Insurance Policy also includes coverage for liability. This can occur when you are legally liable for the damage or injury to other parties.
Perils covered include but are not limited to:
- Vandalism or malicious mischief
- Damage from vehicles and aircraft
- Riot or civil commotion
- Glass breakage
- Coverage on homes:
- With pool slides, diving boards or trampolines*
- With unfenced pools, hot tubs or bodies of water on the premises*
- With any breed of dog, including Pit Bull, saddle animals, or exotic pets*
- With up to a 90 day lapse in coverage
- On up to 15 acre home sites
- Easy online bill pay
*Liability coverage associated with these features is excluded.