Claims & Customer Service
1.888.671.AHIC (2442)

Flood PictureFlood Insurance


Access Home Insurance has partnered with a National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) authorized carrier to offer flood insurance.

A standard homeowner’s or dwelling fire policy does NOT include flood insurance and it must be purchased separately.  This policy is designed to protect your home and/or its contents from water damage caused by flood.

The type and how much you pay for flood insurance is dependent upon your property’s proximity to a flood zone. Flood zones are officially marked by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). According to FEMA, a flood is defined as the movement of surface water originating from a body of water that is at least 2 acres in size.

Contact your agent for more details on this program.