Marketing Representative | Northern Louisiana Territory
- Prospect for and sign up new agents (i.e. phone calls, emails, cold call office visits).
- Train new agents on underwriting guidelines and the policy administration system.
- Review agency quoting and production activity reports to identify trends, deficiencies, etc. to address with agent.
- Schedule appointments to meet with agents on a regular basis to solicit production and ensure proper understanding of product offerings, underwriting guidelines and policy administration system.
- If requested, assist agents with rollover of business from other carriers.
- Represent the company at agents’ functions, conferences, conventions and luncheons.
- Represent the company on agent boards and/or committees.
- Prepare weekly report for management describing visits, results, trends, competitor actions, etc.
- Answer all agent emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- As needed, coordinate agent guidance with underwriting, customer service and management personnel.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Reside in Northern Louisiana.
- Established track record of no less than 3-5 years sales experience recruiting, training, and mentoring new agents in the region.
- 3-5 years of personal lines supervisory experience at the agency level.
- College degree or equivalent business experience.
- Current LA agents’ license and/or experience working as an underwriter considered a plus.
This position will require considerable travel and maintenance of a home office for administrative functions. If this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.