It may not feel like it, but 2014 is almost over! Access Home Insurance would like to thank all of our agents and policyholders for their business in 2014 and we look forward to working with you in the years to come.
Counting down to the most popular Access Home Insurance news posts of 2014, here are the top five our audience found interesting. If you missed any of these, click on the links to read the articles in their entirety. Don’t forget to share them with your clients, family, and friends.
We look forward to bringing you quality news and information in 2015! If you have any suggestions or requests for news articles please send us your thoughts. Email us.
1. Struggling to find homeowner’s insurance with your beloved pet? Pet owners will be glad to know that Access Home Insurance Company (Access Home Insurance) provides insurance coverage for homeowners with exotic pets and animals – even certain types of ‘vicious’ breeds such as Pit Bulls, Dobermans, and Rottweiler’s. Read more.
2. Homeowner’s Concerned about Property but Content Inventories Remain Rare Despite big storms and wildfires highlighting the need, home inventories are rare, say industry experts. Read more.
3. Access Home Insurance Breaking News – Dwelling Product Enhancements Agents – We’ve made some enhancements to our DP-3 program and Wind and Hail Coverage. Read more.
4. 6 Tips on Fireproofing Your Home More cooking fires occur during the holidays than any other time of the year; many as a result of turkey frying, which has grown in popularity in recent years. Keeping your home and your family safe is your number one priority. Read more.
5. Access Home Insurance Receives Authorization to assume nearly 6,900 polices. In a formal press released today, Access Home Insurance Company (Access) has received authorization to depopulate nearly 6,900 policies and over $13 million in premium from Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corporation (LA Citizens), the state-run “insurer of last resort”. Read the full press release.